Monday, January 21, 2008

BABY HAS ARRIVED!!


Hello All,
April and I would like to introduce you to the newest member to our family. Heidi Beth Everhart was born on January 20, 2008 at 12:45 pm German time (6:45am Eastern time in the States). Weighing 3490grams (7 lbs 11 oz) and was 49cm long (19.3 inches). She is a beautiful baby and her and mom are both doing well....sore and tired, but healthy and happy. More info to come later (probably from April :-)

14 comments:

Alisha said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet family you make! Can't wait to see more of little Heidi! Your Aunt Amy, Uncle Doug, and Cousin Ashlyn can't wait to meet you, and hold you, and kiss you.........

Amanda said...

what a sweetie!!! We are thrilled for you guys!!! Love the name.

thegermanygirl said...

YAAAAAAAAYYYY! Clint, thanks for the introductory update and for the picture! You and April looks great, and Heidi is beautiful! I looked at the pic close-up and thought, "Ooooooh, i want to hold her!" :o)

I'm so thankful that everything went well! God is good!

Love,
CA

Amanda said...

yay!!!! love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful family - Heidi is precious!!! Kasia, Warsaw

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I love the name! Congrats to you both!!!

Andrea

Kimberly said...

Congratulations Clint and April! Heidi is beautiful and look so happy as a family! We are lifting up thanks to God for her safe arrival! Brian and Kimberly

Chelf said...

I am so glad that everyone is happy and healthy!

Congratulations!

We are looking forward to more pictures soon.

Love, Jeff and Michelle

Anonymous said...

April and Clint,

Heidi Beth is precious! Congratulations!

Tina said...

Congratulations!!!
What a super sweet little lady and cute family the three of you!

Glad to hear everything went well!

God bless!

Monica B. said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations. We love you!

Charity said...

She's gorgeous! I'm so happy for you both! Congrats! Love you!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful. I love the name Heidi :)