Friday, January 18, 2008
Nothing New
Well, I went to the doctor yesterday and today and there is still nothing new to report. The baby's heartbeat still gets an A+. Today the doctor said that he didn't want to do anything right now because the baby is doing so well and he would like it go as natural as possible without drugs. He said that it is really best for me and the baby which Clint and I both agree with. So, even though I am soooo ready for it to happen, I guess we will just try to be patient and wait for the right time. We have another appointment on Sunday. I've been getting walks in everyday. I'm feeling really tired today. I didn't sleep well last night. I think I will be sleeping in the recliner from now on since my hips hurt too much at night. I did that the other night and got a lot more sleep than I did in bed last night. Anyway, that's about all I got to say about that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I pray our hips don't hurt during labor...haha
Post a Comment