Monday, January 14, 2008

New Year's Eve

Before I tell you about New Year's Eve I will give you an update about me and the baby. I think some of you may have been checking the blog to see what is going on and I haven't been really giving you any updates lately.

As you have probably already figured out, I'm still waiting. The baby's due date came and went and the baby is still snuggled comfortably (for him or her, not me) in my tummy. :) I went to the doctor on Friday and everything is looking really good. It is just a matter of time and how long it takes me to dilate and begin having contractions. I will begin going to the hospital every other day on Tuesday (tomorrow) if nothing happens before then. They will check the heartbeat and from there decide what needs to happen: whether they need to get things going or if I should just continue to wait for the baby to make a move. I will try to keep you updated. I'm actually feeling pretty good though. I am just so ready to have the baby and not be pregnant anymore! Please keep us in your prayers!

New Year's Eve was fun. We had a party at the church building and we played games, ate some good food and shot off fireworks at midnight. I will just leave a couple of pictures here for you to see.


Playing games


Linda and me at midnight


Clint and me at midnight


Enjoying fireworks at midnight

3 comments:

Amanda said...

glad you had a nice new year's! hang in there - ebby will decide soon to come join the world : )

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

the firstborns probably all don't want to "leave mommy" and are late, so was I...

I keep praying!
Love, Tina