Tuesday, February 26, 2008

5 Weeks




Wow, so it's been over 5 weeks now that Heidi came into our lives. It's hard to believe that our little baby is already a month old! We have been enjoying our time with her and trying to get used to the new routine of things. Well, it's difficult to really update on what all has been going on in the last 5 weeks, but I will post some pictures of Heidi that we had taken at the hospital when she was 3 days old. Isn't she a cutie?! She's even grown and changed since then and hopefully I can update with more pictures soon. Heidi has been smiling at us a lot lately. It is sooo cute. And she has a favorite game that her daddy invented. I hope I can get it on video and post it. She smiles really big when we do that with her.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

These pictures are so adorable. I've been checking out your Flikr photos as well and Heidi is just such a cutie!

Toni Burns said...

She is absolutely beautiful. I am sure you are enjoying her. Glad to see that your parents were able to come and visit, I am sure they enjoyed every minute with her.

Amanda said...

I love these pics!!! Isn't it the best when she smiles at you?!!