In the morning we planned to take the group around to see Dresden.
It had turned quite chilly and some of the group had started to not feel good, including me. :( My throat started hurting a lot again. Some of us decided to go back to the hotel to rest. Also, we were worried Heidi could be getting sick. I even ended up trying to take Heidi to the doctor but when we got to the doctor the pharmacist recommended, we found out that doctor didn't see children. I went ahead and had him look at my throat to make sure. He gave me for a prescription of something I could gargle and recommended something else over the counter. By the way, I guess Heidi's ended up being a false alarm and she was feeling better later.
Basically, except for a few days, I have not felt that well almost the whole trip. It has been very frustrating. I have at least had drainage or congestion or something like that.
After some rest, we had already made some plans to meet with our friend Janine and her boyfriend Markus. We had a great time going to a cafe for coffee and cake and getting caught up with her and getting to know Markus.
Corbin fell asleep before we got back to the hotel.
That night we also got a visit from our friend Marion. It was also nice to see her!







No comments:
Post a Comment