Everyone brought cake and sweets to the party and we drank coffee (and Clint and I made egg nog! I also made gingerbread... or attempted to) and had a good time together. We also sang some Christmas carols together. All-in-all it was a really good time with our brothers and sisters in Chemnitz!
Here is a picture of Clint and I at the party.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our family to yours!
3 comments:
are you wearing a crown, princess april? :)
merry christmas to you both!
Merry Christmas from Oklahoma City. Thank you so much for the work you're doing in Germany. Best wishes for you and your forthcoming bundle o' joy in 2008! We're at nearly 37 weeks and our daughter, Maggie, seems to be doing great so far.
-- Erik and Jeanie Tryggestad
Hey...
Good to hear that you had a good time too, cuz I sure did ;-)
I was gonna say something about the crown you are wearing, but I guess Alisson was a little to fast for me there... ;-)
Love ya
Post a Comment