Friday, December 21, 2007

Goings-on

I will try to update about the things that have been going on in the past week or so.

First of all, I had another question to answer. Feel free to ask more questions, hopefully I will be able to answer them.

Quesiton:

"Do you know how long you'll stay in the hospital after Baby Eby is born? Is it up to you or will insurance only pay for so many days?"

Answer:

I think we will be in the hospital for about 3-4 days. I am not really positive about this but from what I have heard I will have to stay for at least a couple of days. Obviously it depends on how the birth goes and if there are any complications, etc. With the price of the medical system here in Germany the insurance paying for our hospital stay is not an issue. I guess whenever they feel I am ready to go home then they will let me go home! I hope that helps.


On to the goings-on...

On Thursday the 13th Clint and I headed out to Dresden to Grady and Allison's apartment. They gave us a chest of drawers, lots of baby stuff and a coffee table. After packing it all in the van we went to lunch with them. It was good to spend a little bit of time with them before they left. They have since made it to Minnesota and are doing well there. We miss you guys!

Later that afternoon Clint went to help Karen get her Christmas tree and when he got home he told me that I should look in my stocking. I thought that was weird since it's not even Christmas yet but I looked and found two tickets to see Jekyll and Hyde! They were for that night at 7:30. So we both got ready and went to the Christmas Market to eat some food and headed to the opera house! It was a great show and I really enjoyed my present! I was so excited because I had been wanting to see the show for months now since it has been playing in Chemnitz. Thanks sweety!

I will update about more of the week later...

No comments: