Clint putting together the bassinet
Me and my huge belly next to the bassinet in our bedroom.
We also have rearranged the furniture in our living room and bedroom. We are not yet finished in the bedroom though. We went shopping for another wardrobe to put all the baby clothes and other things in it. We found a nice one and Clint and Larry will hopefully pick it up today. Then we will have to take some things out of the bedroom to make room for it... well it is actually one of those cloth hanging wardrobes that Clint brought with him from Oklahoma. I have to admit that I despise that thing. It just looks so awful. I would much rather have real furniture. But, since we are buying this new nice wardrobe, it will have enough room for the clothes that Clint has in the other one plus all the baby stuff. So, I'm excited to say that we will be taking it apart and getting rid of it and then we can put the new one together! We are also going to get a chest of drawers with a diaper changing pad that fits on top and a coffee table from Allison and Grady. They are our friends from Dresden who are moving to Minnesota in a couple of weeks. We will really miss them! It will be strange not having them around.
The ugly wardrobe tends to collect junk on top of it
I will leave you with a couple of pictures of the progress we have made in our apartment.
We moved our bed next to the windows and bought a new night stand.
Our wardrobe is now on the wall where our bed once was.
We moved one of the chairs from the bedroom into the living room, took out the table in the corner, moved the china cabinet and also moved the trunk from the bedroom into the living room.
You can see the trunk behind the chair.
This is just a little festive Christmas spirit!
6 comments:
38 days -- that's so exciting! In about two weeks when you get down to 25 days you can re-purpose an advent calendar to count down the days until Baby Eby's arrival. :)
I can't believe it's only 38 days! How did it go so fast? You look wonderful though! You have made great progress on getting ready for Eby! I love the bassinet!
Love ya!
Mom
The bassinet is really pretty and you are looking great! You may think you are big now, but girl, just wait, you are gonna get even bigger! LOL
Love ya,
Lana
How neat to think that what's in your "huge belly" will soon be in the bassinet! It's weird to see your bedroom rearranged like that....but I'm glad you've been able to get things ready like this and that you can get rid of that makeshift wardrobe you *love* so much! ;oD
You really, really did something out there... Great job! And I love the bassinet! It's so pretty and beautiful, how good that you can use it!
You look so cute!!!! The time really flies huh? The bassinet is really precious. I can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby sleeping in it.
Andrea
Post a Comment