Extremely Delightful Crisps
I want to share with you this letter that my friend Vanessa and I wrote. Her mother, Kathrin, brought some of these "Golden Wonder Crisps" back from her trip to Edinburgh, Scotland. We had such a fun time writing it that we decided to send it to their e-mail address and actually got a response! Enjoy!
Dear Golden Wonder,
Congratulations on your wonderful crisps. They are very delightful. I must say that the quality of the potatoes was the finest. They definitely retained the goodness from which the crisps originated. Also, the seasoning that was so carefully placed upon the crisps did make them the best crisps I have ever layed my lips upon. Once again, congratulations are in order for this fine accomplishment of deliciously tasting crisps.
Sincerely,
April Wooldridge & Vanessa Effenberger
Here is Golden Wonder's response:
Thank you for your e-mail. It's great to hear from you.
As most manufacturers will tell you, consumers are quick to point out any faults or dislikes they have but rarely take the time to comment on the things we get right.
I hope you will continue to enjoy our crisps and thank you once again for contacting us.
Regards,
Zoe
5 comments:
The words escape me. I find it impossible to describe adequately the levels of disappointment I am suffering, knowing that I was unable to partake in the fair repast of Golden Wonder Crisps. Alas, I shall evermore carry in my heart both the loss of this, what must have been an illuminating experience to carry one through even the most hideous of times, and the minimal, yet invigorating, comfort of having tasted these pulchritudinous crisps vicariously through you, my ever-loyal friends.
My undying thanks for your willingness to share this with the world.
Sincerely,
Courtney
I sure hope they weren't paprika flavored...
Bri
All I know is that if these chips are really that good, you better be sending us some or bringing some back with you. That way we can all share in the wonderful taste and texture of these amazing chips.
Courtney,
I'm sorry that you weren't able to participate in the writing of the letter. I know you could have added a lot of good vocabulary to it.
Brianna,
No, they weren't Paprika flavored. They were actually Salt and Vinegar flavored, which aren't my favorite flavor, but they were ok.
Monica,
They weren't really as good as I think I make them sound, but writing the letter was really fun!
Randy LOVES salt and vinegar chips--you should have given HIM some! :-)
Bri
Post a Comment