Bungee Jumping
I know, I know... you must all think I'm crazy and you're right. I think I did lose my mind for a short period of time. At the end of the campaign we were in Vienna and there was this amusement park with lots of rides. Several of the group wanted to go bungee jumping and I had no intentions of going. I could tell Clint wanted to go and originally I said that he couldn't. I told him I didn't want him to. The day everyone had decided to go was a free day and so everyone had split up and done their own thing. Clint and I had been walking around the city and we decided to go to the amusement park to see the 2nd largest ferris wheel in the world and perhaps ride on it. When we got there we decided to see if any of our friends were there jumping and just as we got there our friends Tristan and Leslie had just gotten up to the top. We watched them jump and then afterwards I thought that maybe it didn't look as bad as it sounded. So I told Clint that he could jump if he wanted to. He said that he didn't want to though. Somehow I could tell that wasn't the case though. Finally, I asked if he would jump if I did. I think that sparked his attention and he got very interested. He said that he would jump with me. So for some reason, I decided that it would be fun. Well, it was fun, but a little painful on my ankles. Also, with all that pressure coming to your head, you would think your head was going to explode. For the next several days, everytime I bent over I felt a little light headed and there was a lot of pressure in my head. That can't be good. Well, I can't say that I would do it again, but I think that it is one of those things that is kind of neat to say I have done.

No comments:
Post a Comment