Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 14

Sunday, June 16th

Unfortunately, I didn't get any new photos today. Today we had Bible class and worship. Afterwards, we were able to meet with several people and start to get things planned for next year's campaign. It feels good to get some things started so we can have things planned and organized earlier this time. We are excited about the opportunities to serve and are excited that we already have a family of 6 that wants to join us next year! We are looking forward to seeing if we can get anymore people to join us.

At the end of services, I made the announcement to the church that we are leaving for Leipzig on Wednesday. We are very excited about Leipzig, but it was very strange to say that we are already almost done with our first half of the trip. It is a little bit sad to think of leaving Chemnitz, but we are glad to know we will see some of them in Leipzig at some point. We are also looking forward to our time with the Sullivans and Abercrombies there and excited for what opportunities we will have to serve there. Please continue to pray for us as we get ready to transition to another area and possibly different types of service.

Last, but not least, I want to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad! I missed you today, but will see you again in a couple of weeks! Thank you for being an awesome Dad and for being a great role model for me. I love you! Thank you to my Father-in-law, Bob for being a great Dad too and for loving us and caring for us so much! Of course, my hubby is a wonderful Daddy as well and I'm so proud of the man he is. He is not only a great Christian man, Daddy and husband, but a wonderful example to his children. Love you all lots!!!

No comments: