Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Short Update

For those of you who haven't noticed it yet, there is now a link on the right hand side underneath the link to our Flickr pictures. There you can see videos that we have uploaded to You Tube. Check them out! We will try to keep them updated.

Just for a short update of what is going on right now...

Heidi is doing great. Her face is getting much better. She had a problem with acne and dry skin but the cream we are using seems to help a lot. She still has gas pains a lot and it seems to really bother her, but we are hoping this will be over soon?? She does fairly well with sleeping at night. There have been some bad nights off and on, but I think she is slowly getting more adjusted. She is such a joy and is smiling more and more (pics and videos to come soon, hopefully!) and sometimes we think she is on the verge of trying to laugh. She has started cooing and it is so sweet to hear. She's really a doll!

I've been better... Right now I am on antibiotics for an infection, but it doesn't seem to be clearing up quite yet. It is really frustrating and so I could really use your prayers on this. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, so we will see what he says.

No comments: