Saturday, March 01, 2008
The Decline of the Dollar
I just read an excellent blog written by a woman who not only was a missionary in Europe herself, but now works for Missions Resource Network in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area. If you are interested at all in knowing how the decline of the dollar affects us here in our work, please read this. She states perfectly how difficult it is and exactly what people can do to help us and others like us in this situation. Thank you for your prayers in this situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
April, I think it is great that you gave the link to MRN. This is such a true problem we have. I am sure it is also hard when you are learning to live with a new expense in your house. I hope the dollar recovers soon or supporters step up.
Post a Comment