Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Photos and Videos

This is just an update to say that I have posted new pictures and videos. All you have to do is go to the side bar and scroll down until you see them. If you click on the picture it will bring up the photos and the video you choose.

In other news... we went to the pediatrician and weighed Heidi again today. She now weighs 9 lb. 13 oz.! She is definitely filling out since she has been on the bottle. That just reassures me that our decision was the right one. She's getting some cute chubby cheeks! :) Also, she had her first immunization shot today. I figured she would scream her head off, but she only cried for a minute and then was smiling again and happy. I was amazed! What a good little girl we have! :)

I guess since I am already at it and posting some news I will post a pic of Heidi on Easter Sunday. We had to bundle up that day because it snowed all day long here. So much for the beginning of Spring! But, it was actually nice since we haven't really had a normal winter here. That is about the most snow we have had all winter.


Doesn't she have the sweetest smile?


The pretty blanket behind her was made lovingly by her *Aunt* April (one of my best friends). Thanks April! :)


Heidi wearing an outfit that her cousin Lydia couldn't wear anymore. Thanks for sending it Jonathan and Lana! She looks cute in it!


Mommy and Heidi



Heidi is trying really hard to use her hands more these days. She is doing pretty well. She picked up a toy all by herself for the first time the other day! Of course I put it on her tummy for her, but she was able to grab it herself.

2 comments:

thegermanygirl said...

Adorable and cute and sweet, and I can just tell that she's lots of fun! I'm so glad the bottle feeding is helping her gain weight. And April, dahling, may I say that you look positively radiant!

Love and hugs,
CA

Anonymous said...

Could Heidi be anymore perfect? I'm glad the bottle feeding is going so well.