Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blogging again... so soon?!

Heidi is asleep right now so I thought I would take the opportunity to post something really quick. We have taken several cute videos and I have wanted to post something for a while so I will try to do that. This video is one of the first videos we took in the hospital. The first part is just her sleeping, but then she does what Clint likes to call her "Hallelujah" move. You'll see what I mean. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaay! thanks for posting again "so soon"! I love seeing new pics of Heidi. the hallelujah move is so funny! maybe she'll be a conductor when she grows up? :) thinking of you guys...

Anonymous said...

Yeah I can remember Ashlyn doing similar moves. I think all babies do. Cute!
Love ya,
Big Sis

Anonymous said...

I love her little move at the end. You might have a choir conductor on your hands.