The first week of October I went to Austria for a ladies' retreat. This is the third year I have been here and every year I love it more and more. Not only is it always wonderful to meet so many other Christian women from around Germany, Austria and Switzerland but Filzmoos is a very beautiful place! We usually have free time in the afternoons to hike, relax, or have coffee and cake. I was able to do all three. This picture shows me hiking with Bri, Alex and Anita. Kristi was taking the picture. Of course later we stopped to have coffee and cake as well! During the week I started to get sick and fortunately they have a spa at the hotel we were staying at and I was able to take a bath that is specifically for colds. They put eucalyptus and peppermint oils in the bath and you are supposed to breath it in. It was so nice and relaxing. These Europeans know how to get 'er done! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Ja-9! I really am appreciating the European way of things. ;) You can check out my other pictures by clicking on the one above. :)
Post a Comment