Sunday, November 05, 2006

Catching up...


Back in September our friend Sophia (standing next to me) won 4 free tickets to Babelsberg Filmpark. It is kind of a like a German version of Universal Studies. They show how they have filmed certain movies and television shows that were filmed in Germany and some that were special to East Germany during GDR times. It was pretty interesting and we had a lot of fun with Sophia and her friend Nadine. You can see more pictures of us at the park if you click on the "My links" button to the right and click on my Flickr photo link. I try to keep the photos I take updated on there as much as possible so you can check back from time to time and see what is going on even when I have been really bad about updating on here! :)

No comments: