Saturday, May 14, 2005

Wedding planning

Wedding planning is so hard... especially when you are super busy. But, it just takes some self-discipline and a helpful fiance! :) Last night I was determined to just sit at home and finally decide on the music. I have been deliberating over it for at least 2 months and every time I tried to narrow it down, I ended up adding more songs to the list. Finally, I just sat Clint down and said, "Ok, if you don't like something just tell me and it is out." That helped a lot, seeing as though I pretty much liked all the songs on the list and was having a hard time narrowing it down. We had much success and the songs are now picked out. Now I just have to put them in the order I want them! We also picked out what kind of cake we wanted. My mom sent me some pictures from the lady who is doing the cake and we picked out the ones we liked the most. That is such a relief to be done with that. Now, on to the rest of the list!! It is only about a month and a half until we go to the States and then after that, time is going to fly by until our wedding! I can't believe it!

8 comments:

thegermanygirl said...

HOW MANY MORE DAYS IS IT??????? ;o)

April said...

Only 80 more days!!!!!!!!!

thegermanygirl said...

Hey, have I told you that it completely swings my verge that you guys are getting married? (See my latest blog post.) LOL

April said...

Your mom swings my verge

thegermanygirl said...

EWWWW! Oh your goodness!!!!
LOL

Leenda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leenda said...

You sure you don't need some hip hop songs for your wedding??? You could swing to the altar. :o)
Love ya

April said...

That's a really tempting offer Linda. I let you know about that later. ;)