Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm back

Hi there, I know you haven't heard from me in a while and you may have wondered where I have been. Well, I have no good excuses. I am really going to try harder to write more on this. Today we had an LST Team arrive from Oklahoma. There are 2 girls and 2 guys. We are excited to have them and hope that we will have a great turnout for the program. Tomorrow we are having an information meeting that we have been advertising for. There, the team will be able to make appointments with anyone who is interested to study English using the Bible through this program. Please pray that it goes well. We think we will have a large turnout due to a lot of calls from interested people. Well, I am going to keep this short, but I hope to keep you updated more.

No comments: