Sunday, May 29, 2005


Clint and I on our bikes Posted by Hello

5 comments:

thegermanygirl said...

Y'all's bikes completely dangle my edge.

April said...

I wish this pervert would stop leaving comments on my blog. :)

amy nickerson said...

Aww, what a cute bikers! Isn't it funny that in Germany when you talk about "bikers", you actually mean a bicyclists, but when you say "bikers" in America, most people assume motorcyclists? Just a thought :)

thegermanygirl said...

Hey, yesterday my mom and I were watching a recorded episode of the "Dr. Phil" show, and they had a teenage girl on there who'd had a rough life and had beaten the odds and made something good out of her life, and the audience was trying to encourage her, and one lady said a lot of nice things to her, and then the lady ended with the words, "You...You are delicious!" and I thought of you, April!

April said...

Amy,
Yeah, that is pretty funny to think about. However, you pretty much have to be tough to ride a bicycle here, so I guess you can technically say that I'm a "biker". :)

Court,
I'm not quite sure how to respond to that. ;)