Well, Clint and I set the date for our wedding! We are getting married on August 6, 2005! We are so excited! Now we can really start making plans and getting things in order. There is so much to be done, but thankfully I have a great Mom who is helping me! Thanks Mom! Well, I don't have much time today but wanted to let everyone know. It seems it's the easiest way to let everyone know! I hope everyone is doing well. It snowed again today but not for long. Oh, on Tuesday Clint and I are going to Dresden and taking our engagement pictures. Amy Nickerson is going to do them for us! It should be a fun day! Well, everyone have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! Where will you be getting married?
We're so happy for the both of you-stop by while you're in Dresden if you want a free meal :-)
Bri
Hi Bri,
Thanks for your comment! We are getting married in Yukon, Oklahoma in my home congregation. Maybe we will see you on Tuesday as well! Thanks for the invite.
Hi April!
Yay, I'm glad I'm finally home so we can go look at those big white fluffy things that women like to get married in. ;o) However, I guess we have to wait until I'm not sick anymore. Oh, and we have to wait until you're not in Gemünden anymore. Hmmm....We need to get this show on the road! ;o)
Love you!
Post a Comment