Icicle that Clint found outside my apartment
I thought I would post some pictures to give you an idea of how much snow we have here. It basically snowed for over a week straight. Although there were days that it only snowed lightly and didn't really accumulate that much, there were a couple of days that it snowed heavily most of the day and it has been cold enough for it to stick around. In fact, it's still on the ground. I think it started snowing on the 22nd of January and it's still around! I guess to some people it's not that big of a deal, but growing up in Oklahoma, I guess I have never seen snow last that long! :)
Clint absolutely loves icicles and so he has a good time knocking them off of my apartment. He happened to find this huge one right above my front door. Good thing he found it before it found me! But it is really safe at my apartment. Larry has been working on putting a little roof over my front door for this exact reason and he finished it last weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment