Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Heidi loves to sing
It's always funny to hear what Heidi is going to say or do that surprises us every day. Today she started singing some songs that made us laugh because #1 I didn't know she knew the words so well or #2 Clint hadn't heard the songs and thought they were just random things she came up with. At dinner Heidi busted out singing Francesca Battistelli's "This is the stuff". She started singing, "I lost my keys in the great unknown..." Clint just looked at me in disbelief and we both started laughing. So then I continued singing with her and she knew a lot of the words.... "And call me please, cause I can't find my phone. This is the stuff that drives me crazy. This is the stuff that's getting to me lately. In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed..." I didn't realize how much she knew that song. We pretty much listen to K-LOVE constantly so it shouldn't surprise me, but it's just funny to hear it. Then, right before bed she started singing, "Let's go down to Chinatown." Ha ha... it was something she heard on PBS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment