Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Heidi Beth!

My baby is 3 years old today! Where has the time gone?

I can hardly remember when she was this little! My precious baby!

She has grown to be such a beautiful, sweet and spunky 3 year old!

I know one thing for sure, my life would not be as full of love, excitement, hugs, cuddles and kisses if it wasn't for that sweet little girl. God truly blessed me 3 years ago with the most amazing daughter. I never knew my heart could be so full of love and keep growing! Thank you, God for this blessing in my life and never let me take advantage of the time I have with her.

I love you so much Heidi Beth!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!!
It's hard to believe you are 3 years old today!! I can clearly remember waiting for you to arrive into the world sitting in the waiting room wondering when you would come! I too feel very blessed to have you in my life!! I hope you have a wonderful day today and also at your party!!!
love you so much, Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my Sweet Little Heidi! I can't believe you are 3 years old! I Love You Schatze! MiMi