Sunday, January 16, 2011

Confusion during church

Today after communion and they were doing the collection, Clint gave Heidi a quarter like we do every week for her to put in the collection plate. I told her we were going to give the money to Jesus. So as the guy comes to pass the plate Heidi looks at the guy standing at the end of the isle and asks, "Is THAT Jesus?!" Ha ha ha ha! We of course start laughing and people around us were laughing at this point. "No sweetie, Jesus lives in heaven!" Ha ha... it is a little bit confusing isn't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny! Ashlyn used to ask the same thing!! She would look at us like, I can't believe THAT is Jesus! (he needs to be bigger, stronger, superhero kind-of guy!) ;)

April said...

HA! I love that girl!

Karen said...

I so wish I could have been there to hear that!! I remember the first time she ever said Amen at the end of a prayer here in Chemnitz! Just so sweet!!