Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Heidi's first prayer
I think Heidi has tried to pray before, but it was usually just mumbled words that we couldn't understand. Tonight though, she asked to pray after we had said a prayer at bedtime. So her prayer sounded something like this: "Thank you for Daddy and Mommy and toys and bunnies and Momma bunny and baby bunny and Elmo and bears!" It was sooooo sweet! I love that girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awww i love it! so cute!
Oh my goodness, that's super cute. I love that she grows up knowing who God is and that living for Him is awesome. You are such great role models!!!
I read about Heidi's sweet prayer on Amanda's blog. I'm sure it was a wonderful moment for Mommy and Daddy. It is great to read posts like this and to know that there are parents who are raising their children up in the Lord.
from Mandie's Aunt Sissie
She's such a sweetheart! She'll be wanting to say the prayers all time before you know it!! love you, Cracka
Post a Comment