Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New age, new phases

Now that Heidi is 2, (post to come about that) she is starting some new phases. Starting about a week or two ago she started reaching things on high surfaces that she hadn't been able to before. She was watching a video and I walked into the room to see how she was doing and she had the remote and had turned the TV off. I didn't think she could reach it! Then the other day she grabbed something off the kitchen counter! We will have to be careful what we put on the counter.

Lately she has also started to figure out how to undress herself... just partially. So the past few mornings I have gone in to get her and she is only half clothed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say she looks a little guilty in this picture, but still so cute!! Look how she's using the sheep as a scape goat!!! hahaha Glad you chose the new name forEVER in our HARTS, I really liked that one the best!! Miss you so much!!
love you, Cracka!!