It is officially winter here in Chemnitz. We woke up to the snow falling outside. It is not sticking to the ground. I think the ground is still too warm. But if it keeps it up all day we might have some on the ground later tonight!
I think it may be heading our way. I saw a forecast that predicted snow for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! But if the weathermen here are like the ones in Oklahoma, well, let's just say I'm not getting my hopes up.
I am ready for cooler weather in Oklahoma. Oh, by the way, you look a lot different that when we saw you last....but I can't seem to put my finger on it. Hmmm....probably nothing.
3 comments:
I think it may be heading our way. I saw a forecast that predicted snow for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! But if the weathermen here are like the ones in Oklahoma, well, let's just say I'm not getting my hopes up.
oh i'm jealous! it's like 80 degrees today!!! what??!!
I am ready for cooler weather in Oklahoma. Oh, by the way, you look a lot different that when we saw you last....but I can't seem to put my finger on it. Hmmm....probably nothing.
Post a Comment