To me, it's kind of sad that so many of these old buildings are being torn down, but at the same time it provides a new beginning to the city. Now where there have been old, empty, falling down buildings there will be open space for grass to grow, or even new buildings that are used and lived in. The old buildings sometimes make the atmosphere of the city dark and depressing. I hope this change will make Chemnitz a brighter, more hopeful city!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Out With The Old And In With The New
To me, it's kind of sad that so many of these old buildings are being torn down, but at the same time it provides a new beginning to the city. Now where there have been old, empty, falling down buildings there will be open space for grass to grow, or even new buildings that are used and lived in. The old buildings sometimes make the atmosphere of the city dark and depressing. I hope this change will make Chemnitz a brighter, more hopeful city!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooh, cool "time lapse" shots April. I feel like if I printed out the pics and flipped through them it might almost look like a movie of the event! hehe. hope you're doing well!
Allison and Bri-
Thanks, I thought it was interesting seeing the progress as well.
Post a Comment