
Our bedroom

I think I'm becoming an organizing addict. The past couple of months Clint has put up with my phase of going through all of our stuff and reorganizing. Well, we didn't go through ALL of our stuff, but I'm sure if felt that way to Clint. ;) He was a really big help though and really didn't complain too much. I think he was just scared of what I was wanting to do with his stuff. :) But I was very considerate of him. At least I really tried to be. Anyway, I am very proud to show you the first pictures of our bedroom. Before, it was not in any condition to be photographed. I am very happy that it is a really nice relaxing and clean room now! I think I have a new favorite quiet corner of the house in the chair next to all the windows in our bedroom. I even sat there yesterday and wrote in my journal (which is also a new thing).
2 comments:
Congrats on your new quiet nook! I wish you much success and joy in your journaling endeavors. :o)
Thanks Court, so far I have only done it once, but I hope to do it more.
Post a Comment