

This fall several of the men (and some of the women) have helped do some work on the church building. The main reason it began was because there was a leak in the roof and a stain was discovered on the carpet inside. After checking out the damage it was determined that there must be a new roof installed. Larry, Ed, Clint, and several other people worked hard day after day to get the new roof put on. I even tried to help out one day picking up all the old shingles and throwing them in a big trash dumpster and Courtney and Conny helped out doing the same type of work. While the scaffolding was still up around the church, it was a good opportunity to repaint the outside. Many helped in this area and the result was very nice! Here are the pictures of the work up until now. I believe there are still windows to be painted and installed, which Clint is working on now. I think eventually we will also paint the other building to match as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment