Here, you can see our living room. I have to admit that the apartment has come a long way since I moved in... No offense, Clint. :) Anyone who knows Clint understands what I'm saying. He's a sweet, sweet husband... however, we have completely different opinions about what is organized/clean. :) However, he has been incredibly understanding to my ideas and has helped me clean and organize. What a great husband! 
The empty cabinet that you see is being saved for our set of pottery that we are hoping to buy in Poland soon. We are using some of the money we were given as wedding gifts to buy a complete set of Polish pottery in a design that we really like.
Monday, November 14, 2005
Our Apartment
I have been intending to post pictures of our first apartment! It is small, but good for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
April, you have really brought the apartment a long way :) Sorry Clint! To do you justice, though, the last time I saw it was when you were still sleeping in your armchair!
Can't argue with you guys about the pottery--I want to get back there myself some time!! I had a Christmas gift of "pottery money" and got addicted really quick :(
Post a Comment