I just want to give a quick update about my family that I previously requested prayers for.
1. Mama was moved to a nursing home for a few days to begin therapy to regain her strength but has not been eating or drinking. She has had some rough days and was put back in the hospital. She is not doing well at all. Please keep her in your prayers.
2. Amy, Doug and Ashlyn are doing fine. They ended up staying in Houston during the hurricane but they had no damage. Thank God for that!
3. My aunt and uncle were able to evacuate and thankfully had little to no damage as well.
4. Robin and James are safe but their home and city had some damage. I know that they were sleeping at the fire station where James works with their daughter for a while. I haven't heard any updates on that though.
5. Jonathan and Lana are still waiting for their precious little angel to come. It is getting closer and closer to time though!
6. Clint and I fly tomorrow morning out of Dresden to Ohio. We will be there for 9 days for Clint's friend's wedding. Please pray for our safety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
April, I'm sorry your grandma still isn't doing well. We'll keep praying.
I miss you guys already!!!
Post a Comment