Thursday, August 25, 2005

Maui!!


Maui sunset Posted by Picasa

Here is a my favorite picture from our honeymoon! This was the night of the luau and we had our picture taken on the beach in front of a beautiful sunset! We love Maui!!!

7 comments:

thegermanygirl said...

Hey....did you guys get lai-ed there? *grin*
(I know, I'm such a perv.) ;o)

Amanda said...

maui looks beautiful! we'll have to catch up soon...i'll try to catch you online sometime. it was great seeing you!!!

thegermanygirl said...

P.S. There are now pictures of you on my blog! :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey April
I am really glad that you could visit Maui.
Mmh yep, really yes I do, I mean really I am not jealous no, mmh no really, not at all, nope :0)

April said...

Frauzima! I'm glad that you are so happy that I got to spend a week on the beautiful island of Maui! I'm also glad that you are not jealous either! Ha ha... love ya!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, wish I could go!
p.s. You should try to block porno spam on your blog :)

thegermanygirl said...

Bri, have you been following me around again? ;o)