Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Chemnitz picture


Chemnitz picture Posted by Picasa

This is a group picture of everyone at the wedding that has ever been to Chemnitz. Most of them are past campaigners and amazingly enough, I think I can say that I have been in Chemnitz with almost every single person in this group at one time or another. This just shows how much people love Chemnitz and how blessed we are in Chemnitz to always have visitors! There are even a couple of residents (or past residents) of Chemnitz in this picture. The most obvious are Clint and I... but also Pam and Kendra Sullivan, Janine Theilicke, Ed and Courtney Cantrell, Lydia Kraemer, and of course Jennifer Alexander did the HIM program in 2003. I just thought that it was so cool to see so many people there that have been to Chemnitz!

4 comments:

dagwud said...

Clint and April,

I hope you have made a home and are loving married life. Keep up the good service. We pray for you regularly.

thegermanygirl said...

I can't wait to see how the photographer's pic turned out! It'll be so great to get a copy of this.

April said...

Richard,
Thanks for your comment! We are loving being in our home together and we are really enjoying the Bible you gave us. We hope we can read it every day and pray together every day! God bless!

Court,
I am very excited to see the photographer's pics too!

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea and an awesome picture