
The OC group at ABSS

Ok, I'm a nerd for the title. I will admit that. This is a picture of all of us that have some connection with Oklahoma Christian and we all attended ABSS. From left to right/ back row: Ed Cantrell, Glenn Pemberton, Katie Kelly. Front row: Allison Hreczuch, Jim Dvorak, me, Clint Everhart. Even thought Katie didn't actually attend OC she is part of the HIM Program through OC. We had a good time at the seminar.
We returned home on Friday afternoon. On Saturday I went wedding dress shopping! It was a lot of fun. Pam, Courtney and Karen went with me. I found some really pretty dresses but I only got to go to two stores because they all closed by 1:00 PM. That's one weird thing about Germany. Their stores close at weird hours. You always have to check on times before going somewhere. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do about the dress. There were two that I liked a lot. There is still one dress that I saw online and I pretty much fell in love with it. The problem is if I have easy access to it, which so far is looking like there won't be. I know it will work out somehow and I will find a dress that I will absolutely love. I just realized also that as of Sunday, it will be 5 months till our wedding. Wow, I think it is going to go by so quickly and I just hope that I can get everything done before then. Well, I hope you all have a great weekend. Tomorrow I am going to a ladies retreat in Bacharach. I will be back on Saturday.
2 comments:
April, for a moment there, I wished I was living in Chemnitz so I could go wedding dress shopping with you, too! Though Dresden isn't that far away, it's still far enough :-(
I'm so excited for you and Clint--and yes, it will go by quickly, so cherish every moment!
See you tomorrow for the women's retreat!
I know what's going to happen? Slowly but surely Germany will be invaded by all the OC inhabitants so that we have to call our precious state OKLAHOMANY in about 5 years. You think I'm kidding? Well, talk to you in about 5 years... :o)
Post a Comment