Our trip to Cologne
Hello to everyone! I just thought I would put a short post about the trip to Cologne. Maybe some of you didn't know that I went there, I don't know. Well, on the 2nd of January after church, Clint, Ed and Courtney and I drove to Moerfelden to stay the night at Courtney's parents' house again. It's about 4 hours away but it took us a long time to get there because we were stuck in traffic jams almost the whole way there. We finally made it there and got to partake in some wonderful Mexican food that we discovered while visiting for Christmas. There is a great restaurant called Mexico Lindo and it is owned by some people from San Antonio. It is the "real thing". Here in Germany, you can't really get real Mexican. People try, but it's not the same. Anyway, the next day we got up and drove the rest of the way to Cologne, which is about 2 1/2 hours away. Well we got there and the week was really good. Jim Baird was there teaching about Apologetics. It was very interesting. I have to be honest that I didn't understand everything, especially when it came to the scientific and philosophical things, but it was very good for me. I know that I gained a lot from it. It was also a lot of fun to get to hang out with Dr. Baird while we were there. We got to look around Cologne a little bit and enjoy the other people's company. There were a lot of people that I met as well from all over the world. There were some people from Albania and Belgium as well as other places in Germany and I believe Russia as well. It was a great time of fellowship with outer Christians and I learned a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment