Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Corbin Neal Everhart

I guess it's about time I post about our sweet baby boy, Corbin!

He was born on Sunday, March 25th at 12:54 p.m. (Heidi was born on a Sunday at 12:55 p.m.) :)

He weighed 8 lb. 10 oz. and was 21 in. long... a big boy!


He is now 7 weeks old. It's hard to believe. He's doing great! He sleeps pretty well, occasionally all night. 

He has started to give us some really sweet smiles! I have yet to catch a good one in a photo though.

Here are some photos from the past several weeks.

Big sister meeting her little brother

Family of four

Easter with my baby

Easter with Daddy

The Easter bunny came- 2 weeks old

Sweet siblings

With Aunt Lana

With Uncle Jonathan

With Aunt Amy

With Papa

4 weeks old

Proud Momma

5 1/2 weeks- My handsome boy wearing his Daddy's clothes

Holding his head up

With cousin Ashlyn

With cousin Lydia

With cousin Claire

With Mimi
Sweet boy


With his Snoopy

Sweet dreams

Love this face

My cuties

Little brother

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oh we need to come for another visit! : )