Heidi was playing restaurant the other day. This is how the conversation went:
Heidi- Do you want some food?
Me- Sure, what do you have?
H- Chicken a la King pie
M- That sounds good. I'll take some of that.
H- I'm sorry, we runned out of that.
M- Oh, ok
H- Do you want peanut butter and jelly?
M- Sure
Heidi went to her play kitchen and dug around for awhile and came back.
H- I'm sorry, all we have is barbecue, ketchup and mustard. We runned out of peanut butter and jelly.
Ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Her father has totally ruined her food selections.....or she is just extremely creative! Be sure she doesn't feed any of that to Corbin. Kendra was intent of feeding Kristopher chocolate milk the week I brought him home. She insisted he was way too bored with plain milk all the time....:)
Post a Comment