Monday, January 09, 2012

Favorite quotes

My favorite quotes from Heidi from the past couple of days:

The other day she said, "True beauty comes from the heart." My Mom and I looked at her a bit shocked and said, yes that is true. I was thinking my daughter is so deep and smart and then later that day I was looking at her Beauty and the Beast book and at the end of the story it says that same line... ha ha. Of course I still think she is smart though. :)

the other day out of nowhere she said, "You're my friend and my mom. Moms can be friends too." This melts my heart and makes me smile!

After dinner tonight I told her to start cleaning up her toys and that if she cleaned it up quickly she could have bubbles in her bath tonight. She responded by saying, "Yay! Bubbles! That's what I'm talking about!" Ha ha ha... she really cracks me up!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

funny girl!

for that first quote, did your reply, "That's just something ugly people say." Jim Carrey did. haha