Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Pregnancy dream #1

I think I've already had a couple weird dreams but this is the first one I can remember the details. I had a ton of crazy dreams when I was pregnant with Heidi. I'll try to post them when I can remember them.

This dream is a little jumbled, but it went something like this:

Somehow, even though we were on no lists to get a baby through adoption, we suddenly were able to get a baby. We brought this little boy home and without any discussion Clint announced that his name would be "Abner". I thought that was an odd choice but kind of just went with it. Then, I suddenly realized that I was still pregnant and we would soon be expecting another baby. I remember thinking how full our hands were going to be but knowing we would manage. Then the dream started adding new strange turns but I won't go into all of it. I just know that I finally decided I had to veto the name Abner. When Clint was leaving for work this morning I woke up and told him that Abner was not an option. He thought that was pretty funny. Oh one of the other details I remember was that the baby had been born in Chemnitz.


3 comments:

Karen said...

Born in Chemnitz? That could be a very good sign, my dear!! Oh how I wish that were going to happen! I would go through it all again with you!!
love you!

Tina said...

Abner?!? How funny!!! So do you already know it's a boy...?

April said...

No, we won't know until November 1st. :)