Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Freaked out

Ok, I'm sure a lot of you will laugh at me, but I'm totally freaked out because I found a teeny tiny snake in my house. Yuck!!!! Snakes are probably about 100 times worse than spiders and I don't like spiders either. It took all the courage I had to take a broom and sweep it out the front door. Phew! I'm so glad that's over! Ok, you can laugh now. Here is a picture of the tiny thing that nearly gave me a heart attack today. Laugh away!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks just like the snake Stacy McCall found in her house two weeks ago. Her pictures are on facebook.

Kathy FUller said...

OH MY!
It looks poisonous!
Just kidding... Such things should be inside our houses.

What did Heidi think?

Amanda said...

haha i don't mind snakes too much BUT i would've freaked it i had found in my house

one time...josh's dad and his wife had a HUGE CORN SNAKE crawled into their house and they found it in their closet - when she reached in to get shoes. horrible. they never did figure out how that snake got in their house (it was huge!)...all i could picture when they told me about it was this huge snake crawling down the hallway.
yikes!
i think i'm going to have nightmares thinking about that again.
hope you don't : )

Terrie said...

It would have freaked me out too!

Karen said...

Well, you know me, I don't like spiders either and I like snakes even less!! You did better than I would have!! I hope Heidi wasn't around! Yuck, just looking at the picture gives me the willies!! Kuddos to you girl!!
love ya, Karen