Heidi: I'm scared
Mama: Don't be scared, baby.
H: I scare me?
M: No, don't be scared. It's ok.
H: I scare me? Raaaaaahhhhhhrrrrrr
M: Haaah Oh no!!
H: Ok, Mama? (patting me on the leg)
M: Yes, I'm ok.
Translation:
Heidi wanted to scare me... she doesn't have "me" and "you" figured out yet so when she says "scare me" she means "scare you". She does the same thing when she wants us to hold her. She says: "hold you?"
She's so cute and funny....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww...sweet story! Alison used to do that too. She'd hold out her arms and say, "I hold you?" So cute!
So cute! That is funny that she was trying to scare you! Did you realize what she was meaning before the roar? Jonathan used to say that all the time. "Hold you" meant will "you hold me?" Understanding what I, me, and you means is hard to get at that age?
too cute!
my niece Tana would say hold u too...aww so sweet!
Post a Comment