Saturday, November 07, 2009

I can finally blog!

So I'm finally able to blog again. We still don't have Internet or phone... All I have to say about that is if AT&T doesn't get their act together, they are going to miss out on our business. But thankfully, I found a way to blog using my iPhone.

Update on Papa: he's still in hospice and I don't think there has been any improvement. Please keep praying for him.

Today we went to my niece, Lydia's, birthday party. She turned 2 on the 4th. Crazy! Next thing I know, Heidi will be 2. I don't know if I'm ready for that! Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to post pics from my camera but I can post pics from my phone so I will leave you with the only 2 I got with my phone today.


Heidi playing outside at the party


Mimi pushing Heidi in a car

1 comment:

Charity said...

Yay for blogging and Heidi looks adorable in the car! So sweet!