Friday, July 03, 2009

Pause

Pause is German for stop, rest or break. I guess you could say I have been taking a "pause" from my blog lately. I just have found no time for it and I'm pretty sure that within the next few weeks I will not find time for it either. I think I am going to think through whether I keep the blog going or not. Maybe when we are back in the States I will have more time to do it, but let's face it... you can't always expect to have "more time" just because situations change. So I will think about it and see what I will do with it.

I would like to ask all of my *many* readers out there to be praying for us over the next several weeks. We are preparing to make a huge transition. We are leaving Germany on August 20th and moving back to Oklahoma. I can't express the emotions I have right now... there are so many. I definitely am excited to be with my family again. On the other hand, it breaks my heart to leave Chemnitz and the "family" I have here. Just pray for us... we would appreciate it.

I will leave you with a couple of pictures.


Velony and Heidi at the Pirate LST party


Ruben and Heidi at playgroup


Heidi enjoying her first German made car. :)

4 comments:

April said...

What sweet pictures!! I can't wait for you to be in America again (selfish I know). I can't imagine the emotions you will experience over the next few weeks. Praying for you pal!

Alisha said...

I'm sure that this transition -- like so many others -- is going to be full of both excitement and heartache. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Terrie said...

Bless your heart! I have to tell you that when I read this I got teary eyes. You know how much we want you all home but my heart aches for you guys! I know it will be tough. We will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh please don't give up the blog! You've kept it up for your American family and friends, now you just have to keep it for your German family and friends! I won't even begin to say how much I'm avoiding the topic of you guys leaving. :-( I'm thankful I'll be in Edmond in December and at least get to see you then. :-) Somehow we'll make it through the next weeks, busy building some last memories! POLAND here we come!
love you lots