On Friday was the big party day! I made her a teddy bear birthday cake and her own special cupcake just for her! The cake turned out a lot cuter than I thought it was going to. I really don't have a lot of experience with cake decorating so I was a little nervous about it. I have to say that it tasted great too! Heidi loved her cupcake!
I can't believe our girl is 1 year old!
3 comments:
She looks like such a big girl in that last photo! Great job on the cake.
I really loves how she says "oh" for the bubbles and the faces she make! And she seems really sad that those bubbles don't stay when she touvhes them. So cute!
The teddy bear cake look fantastic! You did a great job!
Amazing job on the cake, April! Looks too cute to eat! Although I'm sure the cuteness was not a consumer deterrent. ;o)
Post a Comment