Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Catching up... October

Yeah, I know I have missed a lot. So I am putting a slide show of my photos from October and will give you a quick overview.

We had students from the Vienna Studies Program at the beginning of the month. It was the first year we had a group when we were not planning on doing a clothing drive to Bulgaria. So we didn't have a lot of work for them to do. We hoped we could get them in contact with people who are interested in our English programs and they were able to join us for our English Bible Study. We also had a volleyball game at a gym that we use twice a month for our own game of volleyball. I think everyone had a good time. We split the students up and they stayed at different people's houses. We had 5 girls stay with us. It was funny to sit around with them and just listen to them talking. Clint and I were very amused. They were all really sweet girls. Of course Heidi loved having them around as well! We took our girls to the Wasserschloss, a castle nearby. The leaves were turning beautiful colors. We got some great pictures out there.

Our friend Alex is a gymnast and we got to go to a competition he was in here in Chemnitz. He did a great job! It was very impressive to see what he could do.

We had a baby shower for Ruben. Barbara's mom was here from Hungary and I know she enjoyed so much getting to be here for the shower. I think Alex, Barbara and Ruben got so many great gifts! There were games, yummy cake and snacks and great fellowship.



No comments: