Yesterday we went to the doctor for Heidi's checkup. She now weighs 17 lbs. 2 oz. The doctor was happy with her development. :)
Also, yesterday for the first time she waved goodbye! I have seen her wave her arm about like that before, but it was never in context like that and I didn't know if she had done it intentionally to say goodbye. But yesterday Karen Neel was over here talking to us and then when she left she waved goodbye to Heidi and Heidi waved back! She did it several times in a row and later we tried to get her to do it again and she did! She is such a smart girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's such a cutie! I really enjoyed meeting her a few weeks ago -- and of course it was nice to see you and Clint too. :)
Post a Comment