Monday, September 08, 2008

Good vacation... and lots of other stuff

Well, now that it's been a month since we went on vacation I am finally updating. However, I don't have a lot of time so it will be short. We had a great time in Bremen. We stayed with Mark and Karen and got to spend a lot of time with them as well as see the city.


This is a statue of The Bremen Town Musicians (Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten). It is a fairy tale written by the Brothers Grimm.


This is Karen & Mark Abercrombie with Clint and Heidi in front of the Rathaus (Town Hall).


Beautiful flowers in Central Park Wallanlagen (I think that is the name) in front of a Windmill



Here's the Windmill which is a restaurant

Actually, before we went on vacation we celebrated our 3 year anniversary! We went to lunch together and then we had family photos taken. The new picture at the top is one of our new ones.





Heidi is doing great, she is always doing something new! I have a feeling she will be crawling soon! She is at least rolling everywhere for the time being. Well, she doesn't really get far, but she sure does move a lot these days! I can't believe she's 7 months old!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new header, I know how hard it is to get a good pic of the parents PLUS the baby looking and looking sweet too. it's such a good picture!

Amanda said...

you guys look so happy and looks like you had fun!

thegermanygirl said...

Aw, I love the new family pics, and your new blog look! Heidi's gorgeous like her Mama!

Love and miss you all,
Courtney