
(I was taking the picture)
Of course there were others there on the weekend. Pam and I left on Wednesday to head back to Chemnitz. I'm really glad we got to go for a little bit though. I ended up helping Joy in the kitchen a lot when Heidi was sleeping or being entertained otherwise. :)
We got to take a couple of walks when Clint had free time and I took some walks with Heidi by myself as well.

Also, I got a pretty cute video of Heidi while we were there.
We took Heidi to get her second immunization shot and she did really well again. She cried only for a few seconds again and then was calm. She also now weighs 10 lbs. 15 oz.!
2 comments:
You can tell she is wanting to talk to you! She is so, SO, SWEET! And what a happy baby she is!
I Love you!
Mom
she's so cute - i love her talking!
: )
i don't think i had seen her dimples before - i love them!
hey i think you and me sound the same on our baby videos - apparently the "baby voice" is similar haha
Post a Comment